January 30, 2015

(CHECKING OUT) CHECKERS - COURT STREET - BROOKLYN, NEW YORK


Always one to check out a new or personally unexperienced Fast Food place indeed I am. My friend Claudia has often mentioned this chain as we made our jaunts to and from work so I was overly keen Plus there was an ATM machine within which helped procure my Meal. 

I was stuck at work school for a full 8 hours and was starving, I now know to bring a homeade PBJ Sandwich or two with me.


I ordered the recommended Mozzarella Sticks but they are no longer available so I opted for the 6 piece Monsterella Stix ($2.99) as the receipt says or maybe this is what Claudia was speaking of, either way this was a different Munching experience. 

American Cheese, Breaded and Fried, OK I will take it. Quite Yummy, I won't be running back but maybe I will, these were served rather HOT but I was there pre 11 a.m So, Hot off the Toaster Oven they were.


RULE ONE - Never Open A Fast Food Burger to seek its innards.

RULE TWO - Never photograph an open Burger for a Food Blog.

RULE THREE - There are No Rules.

The Beef Pattie itself was sub par with McDonald's and not even close to Wendy's or BK but only just, this is and was to be expected, close but not touching.

So There It Is.


Do We Even Have To Ask


Yes It Is The Winter Of Our Discontent But Look !!!

Off In The Distance, Its A Checkers !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment