January 18, 2015

THINK BIG NOT TEENY WHEN ITS TORTELLINI


1/18/15 - "The Kitchen Sink" - I had lofty goals for my first Tortellini Salad but then decided to go with what you got as in stuff I had lying around, sounds like a good solid plan and it was. Asking around for Dressing advice there were many on offer but Chef Joe answered "Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Salt, Pepper and Parmesan Cheese" of which everything was on hand except I just had plain Red Wine Vinegar.

I added some Sliced Red Pepper Rings, Pimiento Olives and Diced Bermuda Onion (had to shop for that) along with a dash of Lemon Juice but what spoiled the broth was my insistence to do everything by eye and I splashed a bit too much Vinegar, next time I will use a teaspoon and go from there.


Tortellini and Tupperware work well together.


1/4/15 - Twelve Tortellini French Onion Soup with Grated Cheese of course.





No comments:

Post a Comment