January 15, 2015

IT CAME FROM A BOX - HAMBURGER HELPER ll


And I am not going to apologize for it. Hamburger Helper is one of those mainstays that I can only say that I honestly really enjoy. Every now & then I truly crave it so when on sale ($1.99) I tend to stockpile a few boxes and stockpile I did. While seeking what Pasta's I had on offer to make a what turned out to be Rotelle w. Meat Sauce (which I turned into Lasagna by adding Mozz and Ricotta) I found FOUR boxes of Hamburger Helper way in the back on top of my fridge, Well now I have Six Boxes !!! Its A Party !!!

Cheesy Enchilada - Spicy, Cheesy Rice with a topping which you make separately that can only be likened to powdered Sour Cream, might not sound entirely appetizing but I am already planning on my second bowl. Upon  further inspection of the packaging I see they were going for a Blue Cheese Topping and not Sour Cream, could've fooled me, still Delicious.


UNDER CONSTRUCTION


HAMBURGER HELPER 2014 ENTRY

No comments:

Post a Comment