January 22, 2015

IF 5 WAS 10 - CHUNKY SOUP (5 MORE SELECTIONS)


1/22/15 - Philly Style Cheesesteak - Could use some Salt, Definitely Tasty but not as Cheesey as one might suspect. Actually kind of bland from what you would expect to be a Sodium Drenched Soup.
(790 mg 33%)

Really a Potato Soup with some Steak Slices, the Broth is hardly Cheesey.


9/29/15 - Creamy Chicken & Dumplings - I have been eyeing this one in my collection for awhile and do recall my dad mentioning homeade Dumplings on more than one occasion, if I ever did have a Soup Dumpling it has been rarely and I have no recollection.

The addition of String Bean to the almost "Pot Pie" Broth is suitable. I am totally Digging On The Dumpling, really just a ball of Flour but great in a Broth. a few Peas and Carrot Cubes herein as well, Very Good.



No comments:

Post a Comment