January 7, 2015

AEROSOL CHEESE IS MAGIC AND IT COMES IN A CAN


For a few months I had been seeking Aerosol Cheese at my local supermarket to no avail, it is just one of those (dare I say) Foods that I crave on an annual basis. My friend Carl told me to check the Cracker aisle since there was no Easy Cheese to be found whence it usually sat amongst the other Pasteurized Processed Cheese Food Products (Cheez-Whiz and Velveeta) and while diligently seeking for Original Flavored Wheat Thins there it was nestled towards the bottom of the shelving amidst the boxes of Crackers.


Easy Cheese and its ilk are most commonly served on Crackers and also work really well on those little Hors D'Oeuvres sized Rye & Pumpernickel Breads.

BUT, LETS SEE WHAT ELSE WE CAN DO WITH AEROSOL CHEESE.


Construct an Aerosol Olive.


Mac & Cheese the Rotelle Way.


Goes Great with your Cold Cut of choice.


Some say the Potato Chip is the construct of Life.

Others say it is better with Easy Cheese.


Even Olive Loaf bows down to the Greatness.


Leggo My Cheesy Eggo.


Goes Great in Soup.

The possibilities are quite endless.




No comments:

Post a Comment