December 3, 2013

UNCLE JIMMY'S 12/1/13 Brooklyn, New york


Uncle Jimmy's of Bay Ridge, Brooklyn has set themselves apart by putting the Pulled Pork on top of a Cheeseburger, This may have been done in the past but to me this is the first I am hearing of it. I was very much looking forward to this and it is a most Delicious Sandwich, this was served in a take-out styrofoam platter alongside Cheese Fries which were to my delight of the Greasy kind. We all picked our Cheese's only to find that it is only prepared with Smoked Mozzarella which falls high on the Cheese Chain, I unfortunately never cared much for Melted Mozzarella on a Burger but the Chef must have thought long and hard on the Recipe so no argument from me was forthcoming.

My qualms aside from the Mozzarella debacle are few but hey its my Blog. The Burger in question is smaller than the Bun, a Big No No but the heap of Pulled Pork made up for that, the Pulled Pork was served plain but once again there was a Solo cup of BBQ Sauce on the side for each order, the Menu says topped with Coleslaw of which this was lacking mainly because it was not there.

Anyways a nice big sandwich at less than ten bucks


Side view of the "BBQ Burger Combo" ($9.00) served with Pickle Slices.


What better to have a Pulled Pork Burger and Fries with than a Tasty Beer. Newcastle Brown Ale is one of my Favorites and the Newcastle Werewolf Red Ale was completely satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment