December 11, 2013

DRAGON GARDEN 12/12/13 Brooklyn, New York



Almost a Year to Date and I am back, I may have been back (maybe once) since but its a Year to Date since my last posting.

There's always room for a Chili Taco ($1.69), At first below the large Dollop of Chili I detected only Lettuce and Melted Cheddar but there were the Tomatoes by the second bite. Always Eat this first so it retains it's Crunch.



A Long Time Favorite, The Steak Burrito ($6.59), seen here right before being Marinated in the Salsa Ranchero Sauce. Comes with Yellow Rice, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Guacamole, Black Beans and Shredded Cheddar Cheese.


Pringles on the wing, shown for effect.


The small Solo Cups of Salsa and Sour Cream never seem to be enough but this time I was prepared.


Sometimes its the little things, at the bottom of the bag along with the solo Cups, Knife and Fork was a mini Candy Cane. What a nice seasonal touch.


12/14/13 - Chicken Tostada Salad ($5.79) - Just a few days later and I was back, I wanted to use some more of my Sour Cream and wanted something Crunchy, I had always admired these Tostada Bowl's and have only ordered this maybe once and years ago.



Aerial view of the Chicken Tostada Salad, There were Surprises underneath as the Tostada Salad comes with JalapeƱo Slices, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Diced Carrots, Cucumber Slices and Iceberg Lettuce all served in an Edible Bowl.


One of the coolest aspects of the Tostada Salad is that it is served in a small Cake box, upon opening I was surprised to find a decent sized portion of Russian Dressing maybe 7-8 ounces worth (so much for using my Sour Cream) and a Solo Cup of Sour Cream.


Shifting the Chicken over to one side I spied some Jalapeno's and Cheese. Had a few Bites then reached a quandary, How do I eat the Vessel holding the Salad itself, I did so want a Salad/Crunch ratio.


Transferred the Contents of the Tostada Bowl into a separate Bowl and was able to have my Crunch and Eat it too. This is certainly mostly Lettuce from the looks of it but it works just fine and after all it is called a "Salad"


I have been generous in my Crunch ratio and there will still be some "Bowl" left when all is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment