December 29, 2013

INSANITY IN FOOD : NATHAN'S CHICKEN CHOW MEIN SANDWICH 5/19/09 (REPOST)


Addendumb - As of Summer 2013 This Long standing item no longer appears to be on the Nathan's Menu board any longer. Well if no one was buying it why would they keep it there, changing times and trends my friends. I am honored I got a chance to sample one.

AS served up at the ORIGINAL NATHAN'S FLAGSHIP/STRONGHOLD EATERY STAND RIGHT OFF THE BOARDWALK.
(Established 1916) CONEY ISLAND,BROOKLYN NYC. (Bragging,.... yes)

Classic "Gooey" style 1950's American Chow Mein.
Topped with 1950's style American Crispy Noodles.
ON A SESAME SEED BUN.
Dreadful!!!
Yet Tons of Fun.

Needs some Soy Sauce in my humble opinion,
I drink the stuff meself though.
mmmmm, salty

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comment Steve, I am glad someone is reading this blog and one of the faithful too. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete