December 31, 2013

BACON DAY 2013


I was alerted by Lori that it was Bacon Day 2013, Well I did have a half a pound of Bacon in the freezer just waiting a month or two to be used. What a Better chance than to celebrate this day of days commemorating our favorite Pork piece, The Bacon strip.

Pictured above is a nice Tasty Bacon Melt but this was made for afters. I began my evening with my favorite Dish of choice from childhood, Bacon & Rice. Never able to prepare my mom's Rice in quite the same way I purchased a Rice Cooker a few years back and the hinderances outweighed the holiness, this time I think I added too little Water (never again shall I use the level monitor engraved inside of the pot) so the Rice was a wee bit dry. 

On to the English Moofkie.



Bacon & Rice, So Good.


Bacon Frying, So Aromatic.


No comments:

Post a Comment