December 19, 2013

CHRISTMAS COOKIES 2013


The Italians Love to Bake cookies at christmas time and Jamie is no objection to the rule. Pictured above is the Classic Toll House Cookie of which I learned was named such as long as you use Nestle Toll House Morsels in the Mix, and here all these years I thought there was a deeper meaning to it all.


Spoonfuls of Cookie Dough Mix are placed on an ungreased Cookie sheet like so. My globules were a little too big and close together so my cookies had to be cut upon completion. Thanks to Jamie for policing me during this portion as I kept licking my fingers of the Dough and had she not pointed that out I would have never known.


Here are the lovelies on the cooling rack, as I have aged I actually prefer them Crunchy so had to wait that much longer.


Jamie Whipping up some Batter. At one point there was a Beautiful bowl of Brown sugar, flour, 2 Sticks of Butter and some Vanilla Extract that would have made a great photo but Jamie was so hard at work I stayed out of her way.





No comments:

Post a Comment