December 22, 2015

MAGIC GYRO - Coney Island, New York


The Falafel Appetizer from Magic Gyro ($2.99).

For months in the summer of 2015 during temporary employment I patiently awaited the grand opening of Magic Gyro but to no avail, the windows remained covered up but peeking in you could spy a gleaming new Eatery. Down on personal business a few months later and there it was open to the public so I could not pass up my opportunity.

Four Falafel Balls done to perfection (I might add) over a Dollop of Hummus with a Salad tucked to the side (I neglected to take detailed salad ingredient notes as that was not a priority at the time) served in a cardboard container. Halfway through my Nosh and one of the cooks offered me some Tahini Sauce of which the Falafel commonly is served with and I did indeed partake.


The counterperson almost overcharged me a dollar but this was corrected.

A Great deal for three bucks.


Just off Surf avenue at the main entrance to the Stillwell avenue train station.

No comments:

Post a Comment