December 20, 2015

LAURA'S CHRISTMAS PARTY 2015 - Brooklyn, New York


That time of year rolled around again and Laura & Stanley threw their annual Christmas Bash and as always there was plenty of Food, Drink and conversation to go round.

Above is pictured Laura's Christmas village (note the brewery in the foreground left).


As I am no stranger to a Laura party the festivities always begin with an array of Appetizers after everyone greets each other, hugs, kisses and handshakes are exchanged and we seat ourselves at the Dining room table.

My camera could not capture the full breadth and scope of what was on offer without a fisheye lens but I tried.

On offer here are some Pitted Olives, Sweet Peppers, Dill Gherkins, Mixed Nuts, Bocconcini with Sweet Peppers, Tostitos Scoops with Salsa, something called Pretzels, Skewered Shrimp and Pineapple wrapped in Bacon and Cream Cheese with Peppers and Ranch Roll-Ups.

I took the last to be some kind of Fresh Mozzarella from the looks of them and I was very pleasantly surprised.


Caroline made some Keftedes (Greek Meatballs) from scratch and they were out of this world and hard to not continue eating. These are similar to an Italian Meatball but contain more Bread and different Spices.


Basic and Effective is the Bocconcini and Sweet Peppers Drizzled in a little Oil and seasoned with I am assuming Parsley.


The centerpiece of the whole shebang might just have to be handed over to the Filet Mignon.

This was done to Juicy perfection and I am surprised I only had four pieces, however Laura sent me home with a doggie bag and since I don't have a dog,... Well,...


Caroline brought over a Gingerbread house and for the first time out made homeade Baklava.

These came out Beautifully and we shall now expect them several times a year.


(L to R) - some guy, Stanley, Caroline, Bobby & Laura.


The thing I like about this photo aside from everyone in it is the priceless look on Stanley's face.

(L to R) - Thomas, Stanley, Caroline, Bobby & Laura.


Thank you to Kat for offering me a Polly-O String Cheese.

I added the stick and it previously being "non-stick" was now String Cheese on a stick.


With my two favorite teenage girls Emily & Kat. 
Kat also happens to be my Drum instructor.

(L to R) - Emily, some guy, Kathopper.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment