June 28, 2014

VITAMIN WATER



I have always been a fan of Vitamin Water and have recently decided to try all the Flavors I could get my hands on, these are not Syrupy Sweet like Soda hence the Water in the products name and there are Vitamins in the drink. Below is a list of the Names and Flavors and my personal opinions, I will not be listing the Vitamin content but they all include "Electrolyte Sources" and are produced using "Reverse Osmosis Water". Pretty cool, one of my favorite bands has always been the Electrolyte Orchestra.

XXX - acai-blueberry-pomegranate - So far this is my favorite, I do recall really enjoying the "Sparks" one as well but not sure if that is still being produced but I digress. mmm, Very Blueberry

Power-C - dragonfruit - Also Very good, citrus overtones abound.

(ZERO) Power-C - dragonfruit - OK, right away do I taste an artificial sweetener, I dare wonder what it may be with a product like this that seemingly has at least a pretend good reputation. Hmmmm, I don't see anything within my grasp, there is something called Erythritol, wonder if that is it. Anyways I do not like it, No more ZERO for me.

Defense - raspberry-apple - Quite Appley with a Raspberry tang or zip to it, not as tart as I would like but remember the key Ingredient here is Water, none of these should or are Bursting with Flavor, it is a mild experience as it should be.

Essential - orange-orange - Spying Orange twice on the Flavor label I am expecting a very plain tasting item, lets see. Tastes like an Orangeade Vitamin Water with a slight Orange Juice overtone, not a favorite, nothing wrong with it but its just okay.

Revive - fruit punch - Mild Fruit Punch Flavor, Cherry Overtones. Good

Focus - kiwi-strawberry - A Tasty little number, a little heavier on the Kiwi side. Maybe a little too Sweet, not on the tongue but on the yearning for more afterwards, I kept getting out of bed for another slug. Leaves the Tang in the back of your throat like all Kiwi-Strawberry Drinks do.

Energy - tropical citrus - Very good, I think I am Tasting some Peach in there. There will be no problem finishing this one.

Refresh - tropical mango - Excellent and Tangy with a zip. One of the better ones and a new addition to the Vitamin Water family.



No comments:

Post a Comment