May 4, 2014

FOOD FROM THE BOX THAT RULES ~ TACOS AT HOME


Taco's at home are So Delicious that I do not know how I have time to type, one sec.

So here I am almost a month to the day of this entry as I have to fill in my Taco experience due to lack of Nachovation on the night and having to Ketchup, OK SHOOT ME. with a bit of time to type, not because of Time Itself but because Tacos At Home are just a joy and a deal and a joy, kind of like the epitome of "A Party In My Mouth" and after such a party only sleep and longing are invoked.

THE TACO, In All of her Gloriousness, She is Crunchy, She is Spicy and She is Tasty.

A Great Man once said.

"Do Not Ask What Your Taco Can Do For You but ask What Can I Do For My Taco"

Well,... I did add Shredded Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese (America's Choice brand), Chop Meat (Ground Beef), Greens (Fresh Express brand), Diced Tomatoes and Taquera Salsa (Goya brand) ensconced over a heated Ortega Crunchy Corn Tortilla Taco Shell and that my friends pretty much did the trick.


There is always that Cracked Taco Shell in the bunch oftentimes but I welcome them with open arms. Herein is the birth of a mini Tostada.


Some Taco Ingredients on display.


After the Taco Shells have been depleted there are usually Leftovers of Meat, Veggies and Cheese. In this case I opened a can of Goya Refried Beans and made a Delicious Tex Mex Burrito. All that was missing was the Sour Cream.

OF NOTE - Flour and I assume Corn Tortillas Heat perfectly over your Stovetop Burner, just make sure you flip and spin (not violently) and keep watch, 60 seconds or even less should do. 


Torta means many Breads in history but the word basically boils down to "Bread" and most Torta's these days are commonly served on a Roll so after picking up some Seeded Rolls with my Antipasto I used one to make a Torta with the Leftover Beans, Meat and Veggies. I Grilled the Bread in a pan and topped it with Cheese. Delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment