April 2, 2014

FUKI SUSHI (part lll) 4/2/14 Brooklyn, New York


4/2/14 - (L to R) - Shrimp Avocado Roll, Spicy Crunchy Tuna Roll

- Shrimp Avocado Roll - Delicious combination, they work very well together, initial Avocado Texture and Taste with Shrimpy Meatiness. ($2.75)

- Spicy Crunchy Tuna Roll - Salty at first, Fishy second, Spicy aftertaste, also Scrumptious.
(mistake here, I have had a Spicy Crunchy Tuna Roll but don't mind having it again)

Both winners, This one is a tie. ($2.75)



10/7/14 - Spicy Edamame - Well I suppose I should have had this when it was still warm as opposed to at room temperature hours later, These are Very Veggie and Quite Spicy, I did order the Spicy kind though, the jury is still out on this but quite good.


(L to R) - Asparagus Roll, Spicy Crunchy Tuna Roll AGAIN

Well, My Third time having a Spicy Crunchy Tuna Roll and it was not checked off on my MENU, Well NOW IT IS, however the Asparagus Roll is my first off of the Vegetarian Roll roster, lets see how it goes.

- Asparagus Roll - Asparagus, Rice and Seaweed out. Asparagus is nice and Crispy also there are Spices at work here, rather Hot in flavor, Very Nice and refreshing.



FUKI SUSHI (part 1)

FUKI SUSHI (part 2)

FUKI SUSHI WEBSITE


No comments:

Post a Comment