April 8, 2014

HAMBURGER HELPER


On one hand Hamburger Helper does not need be mentioned on any Food Blog more than once, on the other it is a staple of home cooking for the Boxed Food inclined so I believe it deserves an annual posting. I purchased 5 boxes on sale at a buck apiece (as opposed to $3.99 a pack) and as Dry Goods these will last and not for too long. I do realize that real Foodies go "out" to Dinner and this shall be alleviated in due time, for now we have this.


The Classic Double Cheeseburger Macaroni to which I added some Broccoli (from Silver Star Restaurant) and some Jarred Hot & Spicy Peppers courtesy of Salvati 
(J & R Packing company) of Mount Vernon, New York.


Whilst not a photogenic pic I had to include the Ground Beef (Chop Meat) from my favorite local Pork Store Frank & Sal's on my corner.



No comments:

Post a Comment