April 18, 2014

TUNA FISH PIZZA KNISH/TUNA FISH PIZZA CROQUETTE (in progress)

Everyone Hates this yet I and a friend were there and We Loved it, I also thought "Tuna Fish Pizza Knish ?!!! Get The Eff Outta Here"

4/17/14 (12:53 a.m.) - Initial Tasting of Potato Croquette with Tuna Salad APPROVED.

I cannot find a proper Homeade Knish as of late. There are Gabila's Squares which is common and the Round "Homeade Knishes" to be found but I am talking Old School (and only 20 years ago) Knishes.
Round and Crispy on the outside yet almost Mashed Potatoes within, NOT the Gummy albeit Delicious "Homeade" Knishes which are common and also longstanding, these were different.

Pictured below is the Italian Potato Croquette and a Prosciutto Ball from Frank & Sal's. I am using the Potato Croquette as the first Guinea Pig as it is closer in texture than what is on the current Knish market (as yet discovered 4/14), of course there is more sleuthing to be done.


No comments:

Post a Comment