November 12, 2013

TV DINNER - HUNGRY-MAN GRILLED BEEF PATTY (SALISBURY STEAK)


Hungry Man ? More Like Hungry Mouse.

I knew what I was getting into here but every few years I crave a Frozen TV Dinner. The poking of holes in plastic (used to be aluminum foil) and Steamy previously frozen goodness therein. The Food Remains The Same, Beef Patties, Thin Gravy, Steamed Veggies and of course Powdered Mashed Potatoes made to perfection. This was precisely what I wanted and received but due to the Hungry-Man portion size I was left well,... Hungry. 


My previous Pot Pie post mentioned Swanson brands and I noticed just from these pics the lack of a highly emblazoned corporate logo, upon further inspection of my stockpiled Hungry-Man in the freezer (these were on sale at 2/$5) I spied no Swanson name but one Pinnacle Food Group LLC of Cherry Hill, New Jersey at Hungry-Man.com. Swanson must have got out when the getting was good or maybe started a fat-farm in Nebraska.


As Above, So Below. The intricacies of convection.


No comments:

Post a Comment