November 13, 2013

BANQUET CHICKEN POT PIE


Some Foods bring us back yet stay with us for life. I grew up on a diet of Swanson Chicken Pot Pie and the Banquet brand is very closely identical, Swanson Pot Pie's seem absent at my Supermarket and these were on sale for 99 cents a pop. 

Piping Hot so give her five minutes to cool down and also create a chimney (see photo above) to induce heat reduction. As a child I used to dip Bread & Butter into the Gravy to Sop up the excess. My only critique is that it is over all too fast, once you start going you are on the last Bite, better make 2 or 3 then. Still Delicious and who does not like a Pot Pie ?


I am tempted to try the Fruit Pies but how can I when I can have a Chicken or Turkey Pot Pie, also possibly my Favorite, The Beef Pot Pie which has also become scarce.


The Microwave is for Leftovers stored in Tupperware, I will always go the Conventional Oven route.


No comments:

Post a Comment