August 3, 2012

TAQUERIA - Amsterdam Avenue


Not too many pix taken at Taqueria as there was Food to be eaten. This was indeed mexican food that I enjoyed very thoroughly and as soon as it was done I wanted more, I found the full color paper menu a bit odd for such a homespun place but did not really give it a second thought. On my third or fourth visit there my restauranteur and Food friend Joe deduced and rightfully so partially to the full color paper menu that "It's a chain" as in chain store restaurant. This did not dim my view of the food or the little Ramekins (thanks Jennie) that you brought your Salsa sauces back to the table in either. Chain or Not, delicious and NOT Taco Bell (which I also love for different reasons)


Ramekins are in the broiling pan under the "Specials of the day" bulletin board towards the right, Sauces and Salsa's are to the right of the Ramekins under the shelving.

No comments:

Post a Comment