August 3, 2012

BANQUET DINNERS (Frozen)


These Pot Pies are Always quite good, maybe a step under Swanson's brand but my local Walbdbaum's supermarket does not see to carry the Swanson Pot Pies. Over in maybe 6 or 7 bites. I miss the Hungry Man Pot Pies of yore but we are speaking on the Frozen Food plain.


In all her glory with Chicken Gravy evident.


1/16/14 - Banquet Turkey Meal


This is kind of Not Good, Taters and Peas are OK but even after adding a decent amount of "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" Margarine/Butter it still was not saved. The turkey is two slices of maybe some kind of Turkey Roll and I need a knife to cut through it (I do not know if this is good or bad). There is Stuffing included under the Turkey and Gravy but not much of it (maybe one tablespoon) and it is addressed as "Dressing" on the outer packaging, OK I suppose they are technically right. 

I will stick to the Meatloaf/Salisbury Steak Dinners from now on in.

No comments:

Post a Comment