August 15, 2012

JAMIE'S FOOD (AUGUST)


Alas it was at the House of Moroni where I Really learned to eat, this is where communal Cold Cuts came into play and to top that off I was no longer ashamed to order a meager quarter pound of Meat or Cheese at the Deli counter, After All I was going to get seven more items, that and Carol worked the Cold Cut counter at Danza's and I must have seen her there with my dad and assured me they will slice to order. Also of note there is no such word as "Leftover" in the Moroni household.


                                            Pile of Chicken Cutlets.

                                     
   Spiral Sausage, (1) Broccoli Rabe and (1) Cheese with Parsley.


           Zucchini with Caramelized Onions and Homeade Sauce.


                                            The Broccoli Rabe.


                          Eye Spy with my little eye, Chef Jamie.


            Frank & Sal's Salumeria, Right Smack Dab on my corner.

                                                  Imagine That.



7/16/12 - Angel Hair Pasta (Russo's Homeade) with Basil.


No comments:

Post a Comment