August 29, 2012

L & B SPUMONI GARDENS 8/27/12 Brooklyn, New York


We had the Classic L & B "SQUARE" as an appetizer. 

2 Squares halved 

of which one half of one square is pictured however being two squares this is indeed a photo of one fourth of the order as two squares yield four halves & a partridge in a pear tree.



I had the Chicken Francaise Plate with Linguini and Marinara on the side. 

The Chicken Francaise "To Go" tin with Bread was visited in the wee small hours for a few kitchen nibbles over the weekend (3-4 dips) and I am realizing at the time (Thyme) of this typing that some leftovers remain back at Jamie's ! (or were they eaten in a blur ?) more to come.

I would be last in these entries but I photographed my food first unsure of wether or not other plates would follow and food works temporally in most cases. 

You see some people frown on this type of photography. Fortunately I was asked to "Document" some of the wares on display by my famished ghouls and food mongers.


Jamie had the Fusilli with Sausage & Broccoli Rabe, or did it have her ?


This is Max' HUGE Chicken Parmigiana, I was most Envious.

Lighting in Spumoni Garden's was subtle and since I was not using a flash and taking these photos with my iPhone they did come out a bit atmospheric to say the least. People were talking LOUDLY as well but so goes with the Eye-Talian Cuisine.

PASS THE VINO !!!



Bill had the Shrimp Parmigiana, I witnessed him slice One (1) Shrimp into Four (4) Bite Sized Pieces, Now that's a Jumbo Swimp !!! 

L & B Is One Of a Kind, A Brooklyn Treasure And Never Disappoints.

We will get you that Peach Spumoni Max !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment