April 3, 2019

HOME FRIES


Not much to write about here but the Home Fries came out fine and dandy and garner an entry.

What happened was my counselor Dina mentioned Chicken Cutlets in passing and having Potatoes that needed to be utilized I decided to make some French Fries as a side, on the bus ride home the idea of Home Fries entered my consciousness and in some ways moreso was the fact that I had never made a batch. 

Thanks to my friends Ardella, Mimi, Dan, John and Jim for tips on a better outcome in preparing a batch of this classic Hash.


Simple Ingredients. Lashes of Bacon, Cubed Potato, Diced Onion and thirty five minutes (give or take) of prep time.


A Cat and Onion do not good bedfellows make.


Seasoned with Black Pepper and Basil and ready for a quick Fry Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment