April 7, 2019

DD - $2 COLD BREW


The first thing I noticed after ordering two Cold Brew Chocolate Cherry for Cristina and myself was that C got 3 Squirts of Syrup and I only received two, the difference being mine had Sugar and hers did not. Guess the Syrup is Sweet enough on its own must be the logic.

A very tasty number, now let us suspend disbelief in the fact that this is Coffee (even though it is), This is a different beast, the Flavored Iced Coffee. I sympathize with the purists point of view that the only way to go is Hot, Black, No Sugar but will be open to the fact that this is just plain a Coffee based beverage to have fun with, thats right FUN.

A pleasant blend of Chocolate Cherry but a tad higher on the Chocolatey side to my palate, still Delicious and there is even Coffee in it as a base. Ordered with "not too much ice" otherwise you could wind up with Coffee Water.

I sampled both and prefer the serving without sugar, the Syrup does indeed have the right amount of Flavor and even though I am new to Iced Coffee (thats a whole other story) I find Sugar to be slightly distracting unless in a Hot Cup of Joe.


Two Bucks apiece for a Medium size, quite the bargain by DD standards.


No comments:

Post a Comment