April 13, 2019

HALAL




Nothing really to be said here except for the fact that I was pleased to see a Halal Food cart claiming a spot right outside of my local train station. Here is a container of Lamb over Rice which was of decent quality and it will get a 2 out of 5.

This was Cristina's serving so was requested without Sauce which is fine since that is the only complaint I have about the cart. The server was eager to please and I WOWed him with exotic sentences like "Do you have any Tahina Sauce" ? of which he did not but the Tzatziki sauce was what turned a 3 into a 2 in my overall rating, as opposed to being rich in Dill and Cucumber Flavorings the Sauce had a Mayonnaisey overtone to it, this was bettered with my leftover Falafel after a brief nap but appeared to have been there initially.


Flalfel on Pita was of the average construction but the Sauce just was not completely up to par, the Hot Sauce was a tad Spicy so I was surprised and pleased with that aspect.


And the reason this entry was not just plain deleted is the photo of the cart itself that Cristina took.

No comments:

Post a Comment