March 31, 2019

FRIEND OR FAUX - Fake Pudding Cake/Fun With Frosting


Had a dream about Boston Cream Pie (in the dream it was Cake) for no discernible reason at all, I am not a big fan and have never even ordered it from a Menu but upon waking thought to myself that I may never have had a slice proper at all.

Ideas began to buzz as they will especially at 6 a.m. and I contrived an easy way out.

Vanilla Pudding (only after purchase was I thinking Vanilla is not Boston Cream), Pound Cake Slices and Chocolate Frosting, DONE !!! well not so. I burnt the Pudding as it was made in the microwave in consideration of Cristinas washing the pots, pans and dishes and wound up making more work for her as the Pudding over boiled causing it to overflow into the Oven, Right In The Garbage it went, or more like down the drain.

*I was lightly chastised then napped.

In the interim Cristina made the other package of Butterscotch Pudding I purchased and wound up burning the Pot a bit, Thats It !!! only prepackaged Pudding from here on in. 

Sandwiched the Butterscotch between Pound Cake Slices and Drizzled Microwaved Chocolate Frosting over the top, this was a chancy operation but came out after refrigeration much better than I expected. Most Tasty and even if I was served this at a party there would be no complaints from me.


*I knew I had to let the Pudding set so to waylay any longing purchased was a Table Talk Boston Cream Pie. It still sits in the fridge, I took a nap instead.




No comments:

Post a Comment