June 5, 2016

IT HAPPENED ON A SUNDAY


Bacon Infused Pancakes with a side of Bacon.

Pondering with my Coffee on this Sunday afternoon I was transfixing on a Breakfast Snack when Toast with Butter came to mind so I ventured to the corner store for a Loaf of White Bread. 

Arriving back I realized I could make this better, there was a pound of Bacon sitting unused in the refrigerator so now it would be Toast with Bacon.

In preparing the utensils I realized I could make this even better for I was armed with Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix. So Now it would be Pancakes with Bacon.

the white bread was placed in the refrigerator for later.

As my mind raced I realized I could make this even more better.

Bacon Infused Pancakes.


Drop pre-shredded Bacon Bits onto the wet side of the Pancake.


Of course after The Cat has had her share of pre-shredded Bacon Bits.


For a pre-dinner Snack I had a Honey Roasted Turkey Roll-Up with some leftover Bacon and a rod of Cracker Barrel Aged Reserve White Cheddar Cheese.


Dinner was courtesy of Pastosa Basil/Pesto Ravioli topped with Frank & Sal's Home Made Pesto Sauce.

And quite the Sunday it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment