May 15, 2016

(What's That Smell ?) It's TACO BELL


The Gordita in all of its wonderment. 

In this case a Beef one which is my preference, yes I enjoy the Bell's Grade Z Beef.

Taco Bell warrants approval on my Food Blog since I only have it about once a year much to my disapproval and general frustration yet it is my favorite Fast Food joint of choice.


I premeditated on my sojourn to procure 3 Gordita's for myself and a Chicken Gordita for Cristina but as expected new items were added to the Menu and I could not pass up a Quesalupa (one Gordita down, one Quesalupa up), so that's 3 Gordita's (including Cristina's) and a Quesalupa total.

Lets face it folks the Quesalupa is a Gordita with a slightly Crispy Soft Flatbread folded over the Ingredients. In reality it is a Chalupa (slightly crispy soft flatbread folded over the ingredients) but in this case it is a Cheese Bread but who could notice what with all the Hot Sauce and mingling of Flavors going on. Dont get me wrong its a winner in my book.


Exterior Shot.


The Dining Room.


I made sure to "take out" some extra Hot Sauce due to the quotation of the bill but these little packets will most certainly be put into use.


Supreme or not, SEVEN BUCKS for a Gordita !!!

The counterperson was very nice as I asked if she had made a possible mistake in my order due to the Restaurant price of my order. she told me "prices had recently gone up" and I replied "It's O.K. I never get to come here that often".

Was I happy and pleased and full of Taco Bell by the end of the day ?

Yes I was.


No comments:

Post a Comment