June 17, 2016

GREEN IS THE COLOUR - The Green Italian Sandwich Veggie Condiment


Being a fan for decades now and finally deciding to concoct it on my own today is the Green Italian Sandwich Veggie Condiment. 

This photo of a Lioni's Hero Sandwich set me off on my endeavor.

What happened today was influenced Almost Completely Inherent of the Bay Leaf upon previous visual inspection and Gustatory perception I went the opposite and possibly wrong direction on my maiden voyage with a bag of Spinach Leaves as my base Ingredient but this is where experimentation and Palate tweaking within Recipes are found and abound.


Bag of Dole Spinach Leaves.


Chop and Dice so as to make a Sandwich Topping.

They do get Spinachy Soggy after a day or two but are still Delicious and Cristina loved them.


My brainstorming began wanting Greens with Balsamic Vinegar then I realized it needed some Olive Oil to compliment then in a Eureka moment decided to add a drop of Sesame Oil, well I may have added two drops as the Sesame Oil overpowered the damn thing but no one complained, Delicious.


A gratuitous photo of my groceries of the day (from noon clockwise).

Balsamic Vinegar, home made Bruschetta, 2 soft Loaves, Cold Cuts of a varying nature, Cubed Sharp Provolone and a can of Cento Italian Tuna.



No comments:

Post a Comment