April 22, 2016

WASABI (Open 7 Days) - Brooklyn, New York.


OK so this was tried on a "whim" via Cristina and only an eight block walk from my residence.

Was this under or over Fuki Sushi which is my local place 
?
Its all the same thus far.

As a matter of fact I need never return again unless Fuki shuts down.

(top row to bottom) - Philadelphia Roll, California Roll, Avocado Roll, Eel Mango Roll.


Vegetable Gyoza (Guy Zoda) - Bland to my Palate but this was Cristina's order.


Chicken Tempura Roll - A Favorite of mine.

Sushi it is not but heart and belly warming.


5/22/16 - Nothing new here, just Delicious Sushi Rolls. I have built up quite the collection of Wasabi infused Soy Sauce of my own but its going out almost as fast as its coming in.

(top row to bottom L to R) - Spicy Crunchy Salmon Roll, Shrimp Mango Roll, Oshinko Roll, Shrimp Avocado Roll.


Yaki Noodle with Beef.

Determined to try something new from the Menu Yaki Noodle sounded a bit like Chinese Lo Mein  prepared Hibachi style with Udon Noodles. At first I was not overly impressed but happy enough but you should have seen me scarfing these babies down a few hours later. Might not try these again as there are so many items yet to sample.



Outerior of this trendy yet typical place.

No comments:

Post a Comment