April 3, 2016

CITTALI TAQUERIA Y PANADERIA - Brooklyn, New York


Pork Sope in the photo above.

Cittali has been looming in the foreground on my "MUST TRY" list for some months now as they are just steps from my apartment and now offer authentic Mexican specialities as opposed to Chulo's which presided in that spot previously and served Peruvian dishes that were not as appealing (Salchipapa's were absent from the menu).


4/3/16 - Chicken Burrito ($8.00) - Of this I was not overly impressed with but the BURRITO was what I had my eye on (for said months) as in "Boy I Must Try One Of Their Burrito's".

Typical fare and no real complaints but the Rice & Beans (which a Burrito mainly consists) were not of absolute perfection and I did have Pancho's (now renamed Coszcal De Allende) only recently of whom did supply a level of perfection.

Upon second leftover helping it was quite better but many things do come into play amongst leftover helpings. Would I get another Burrito from Cittali again,... YES.

Rice, Beans, Lettuce & Crema.


4/4/16 - Sopes ($2.99 each) - Pictured above is one Pork & one Chicken Sope' and boy did this change the game as they were Delicious and of almost perfection.

Lettuce, Crema & Beans in a Corn Tortilla, they flaunt Cheese on the menu ingredients but that was disguised and vaguely abstracted to my dish, in other words where is the Goddamn Cheese !!!.


4/6/16 - Quesidilla ($6.00) - Once again I am not impressed but worth going down the line on the Menu to seek and find.

One Large Quesidilla with an average amount of Chorizo but once again Where is the Goddamn Cheese !!!

A Quesidilla is basically a Grilled CHEESE Sandwich after all.


4/12/16 - Gordita ($2.99 each) -



Cittali Exterior.



No comments:

Post a Comment