February 19, 2016

HOLY FLUFFERNUTTER BATMAN ITS THE JABBERWOCK.


Is there really anything like a Fluffernutter, I dare say NOT.

My personal Fluffernutter story I must share and I have said it before that this page shy from personal trajectory but then every single entry is based on my "personal" opinion so go figure.

My first Fluffernutter was experienced when I was about 9 or 6 years old (give or take) due to I am sure the television ad campaign or maybe I read it on the back of a box. My fragile eggshell mind was so proud and impressed with the taste of this treasure after my parents purchased a jar of Fluff and I had ingested my Sandwich that I danced around gleefully and so much so that I upset my stomach.

I proceeded to "throw up"

My beloved mom Inchu threw out the cask of Fluff and even at that tender age I saw the folly in her ways, it was not the Fluff's fault, it was the whirling dervish of my delightful dancing.


Fluffernutter 2016. All Revved Up.

Even Christina who is an eater of exactingly fastidious choice likes and liked her first Fluffernutter and here is a photo of it.


MSG was on hand only to be teased by the beast.


No comments:

Post a Comment