December 13, 2014

JOE'S LINGUINI CARBONARAESQUE


This being a Food Blog I try to keep things impersonal but a bad day I did have and my good friend Joe invited me over and made me a Delicious Dinner in what can barely but technically be called "Fusion" dining. Mind you this was not the Mahavishnu Orchestra but for the Palate it was.

Joe made it a good day for me after all.

Carbonara Sauce containing Butter, Peas, Shallots, Parsley, Heavy Cream, Grated Cheese and to make it "Fusion" some Shredded Cappaciola. Help me out Joe, I may have missed some ingredients.

This was tossed with Linguini and Tempered Egg, of course there was a prepared Salad to compliment and enhance the Culinary experience.


The Delicious Salad consisted of Kale, Grape Tomato, Fennel and Pepperonicini but I don't remember the Pepperonicini (I am going from notes here folks).


For Appetizer, Smoked Mozz and Italian Bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment