December 24, 2014

FEAST OF THE SEVEN FISHES/TWELVE BELLS


The Lone Crustacean.

Thanks to Jennie & Joe for inviting me to their annual Feast of Seven Fishes gathering of the tribes on Christmas Eve. Pace myself I did with the Drinks and the Delicacies and still could not fathom ever eating again. The family spirit and the Christmas spirit was indeed in the air, Wouldja pass me a slice of Prosciutto, NONONO.

BURP.

Excuse Moi.


Chick Pea Salad and Celery Salad.


The Appetizer portion of the evening. Fresh Mozz, Pepperonicini, Various Cheeses, Apricots, Prosciutto, Cappaciola, Mortadella and everyone went NUTS as in bowl of Nuts.


My plate of Appetizers.

Prosciutto, Cappaciola, Blue Cheese, Fresh Mozz and a good Hunka Hunka of Italian Bread.


Fried Boneless Smelt a la Marco.


First plate of Baccala, Scungilli, Smelt & Celery Salad flanked by my Drink based upon Pear Vodka and Lime but only a nice glass of Vino goes with a Meal so I procured my first of the night before I tucked in.


And the tables are set.


A Huge Bowl of Scungilli (Conch).


Whole Buncha Shrimp & Baccala


Baccala a la Nick


Roast Loin of Pork a la Caroline.


Linguini in Clam Sauce a la Joe.


Escarole a la Nick.


Delicious Stuffed Calamari a la Jennie.


The Desserts Table prior to the onslaught but one slice of Cake down.




No comments:

Post a Comment