July 9, 2014

PIZZA DEN - Brooklyn, New York


This was a tough call as it is questionable wether or not Pizza Den even deserves an entry on this page. I did look back and Pizza Den was one of the very first entries on this page (see link below) and I have been Eating here for years, if it was that bad I would never even return.

So close to getting a "Veggie" Slice but I opted for a Buffalo Chicken Slice, Lets blame the carnivore in me. 

Decent Slice, Just Decent, 6/10. The Cooked Chicken was marinated in Hot Sauce and there were 3 or 4 Dollops of Bleu Cheese atop your standard Pizza Slice. The Crust was still somewhat tasteless which is extremely common these days. Rather Spicy but I added Red Pepper Flakes so hard to tell, my Palate told me it was Hot Sauce indeed though.


8/26/14 - The Vegetable Slice - This was quite good but I have yet to have a bad one from any Pizza place. Topped with Broccoli, Spinach, Diced Tomatoes and I am sure a few other things.


Of course I added a Sprinkle of Garlic, Red Pepper Flakes and an insurmountable amount of Grated Cheese.




No comments:

Post a Comment