July 12, 2014

JACKSON HOLE RESTAURANT (35th street) 7/11/14 - New York City


And So I had decided that this was a Great opportunity to visit Jackson Hole once again, I have been here a few times in over a dozen intervening years and knew this was a Quality Burger and it is. Procol Harum and the Carl Palmer Band were performing just 5 avenues and 1 block away, I checked Jackson Hole's website and they were open until 1 a.m. perfect.

My two lifelong friends and cohorts in everything Progressive Rock and Food also attended the concert so we made our sojourn after the show for some Good Eats. I do hold some complaints about what I remembered to be the Perfect Burger though, The Burger itself was Excellent and of the slightly Crumbly, made fresh from Ground Beef consistency, French Fries were also of the "Steak Fry" assortment which is my preference. 

The Perfect "Caramelized" Onions were only just glassy and while cooked well enough were far from perfect, I do recall staring at the Onions on the Grill at a different location years ago and thinking "Those Are Perfect", maybe it was the time of day we were there but nonetheless, my other complaint was the Bun, Sourdough looking and maybe it was a Sourdough Bun, I prefer a Sesame Seed Bun or your standard fare Hamburger Bun.

Still A Great Burger and very good service from the staff


Before we become inundated with Food Pics Jamie and myself had a Stella Artois (served in the proper Stella Artois glass) ($6.00ish) and Charlie had a Scotch.


My Bacon Cheeseburger with Caramelized Onions. 

As you can see the Onions are not the proper and perfectly Caramelized Brown hue but pretty good, Decent Cole Slaw too ($10.25ish).


Jamie's Bleu Cheeseburger Platter ($8.75). 

I do know that Jamie had Cole Slaw on his Platter as well because we discussed it, Maybe it's shields were up as I took this photo.


Charlie became adventurous and attempted Mashed Potatoes on the side but alas Jackson Hole does not do Mash, Charlie wisely ordered Extra Sour Cream for his Baked Potato though. 

Charlie also had a Bleu Cheeseburger ($8.75ish).


And for starters of course Mozzarella Sticks, These were pretty good, possibly Double Breaded.

We shared a plate of 6 (2 apiece).


Resident's through the looking glass.


The Jackson Hole exterior (35th street location)


No comments:

Post a Comment