January 4, 2016

MOZZARELLA STICKS




1/5/16 - Checkers - Hardly a way to begin a comparison of Mozzarella Sticks (4/$1.99) but this began my quest. My friend Claudia had mentioned on numerous occasions her fondness for Checker's Mozz Sticks so I had to try them, no offense to my friend but these left much to be desired and were slightly overpriced what with the going "street" rate of five for a dollar in place.

One may ask "what exactly do you expect from Fast Food" and one would be correct in asking. Only about the size of 2 or 3 Fries this hardly deserves to bear the title "Monsterella" but was heated through fairly enough. Served with a room temperature cup of Marinara Dipping Sauce of the jar brand nature.


Having mellowed in my maturing years I did in fact proudly order these at the take out window by the corporate moniker MONSTERELLA 





No comments:

Post a Comment