October 27, 2014

OREO - REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP Limited Edition


If it has the Reese's moniker I will pretty much try it, from Flounder to Fish-Fry, from Condiment to Countertop, from Topping to Tortoise.

Well you all get my drift here.

Since the announcement that this variety was hitting the shelves I have been poking around, not feverishly mind you but with one Peanut Butter glazed eye open and to no avail. I was shopping at the local corner store for some Oatmeal and beheld my quest treasure so there was no way I could pass it up. 

One 12.2 ounce package of Reeses Oreo ($ 5.00) stared me in the face and I indeed stared back, No Question as this is a Limited Edition Flavor, Buy It I Did. 

PEANUT BUTTER CUP OREO - Like the Oreos Peanut Butter Cream these are Fantastic, i have not one single complaint, Thank You Oreos.


No comments:

Post a Comment