September 9, 2014

BK AT 3 - 9/8/14


I took a late night excursion on covert operations to my local Burger King and Oh do I prefer Burger King so much more over that McDonald's place for so many reasons, OK let me count the ways.

1.) - BK is Flame Broiled and not Pan Fried
2.) - BK has Larger Burgers, McDonald's might as well be White Castle, no offense to White Castle which I also Love but their whole schtick is small Burgers
3.) - You need two hands to eat a Whopper, A Big Mac can be eaten with tweezers (Thanks Rodney)
4.) - Burger King has a better name, Who The Hell is McDonald ?
5.) - Burger King is the underdog
6.) - McDonald's Sucks
7.) - BK is Flame Broiled and not Pan Fried
8.) - The Whopper Kicks the Big Mac's Ass
9.) - You actually get satisfaction from a Whopper as opposed to that empty feeling after a Big Mac, this empty feeling is called "I Am Still Hungry"
10.) - There is a BK on the Dark Side Of The Moon.


This is called eating Al Fresco in Brooklyn, New York. 

On some anonymous persons stoop.


It being the wee hours when I stopped by and the doors being locked the police officers within waved me over to the left to the takeout window, Hey it worked and I got what I needed, namely BK satisfaction.


OH what a Glorious sight.


No comments:

Post a Comment