September 29, 2014

NIP - IT IN THE CHEDDAR BUD - CHEEZ-IT vs. CHEESE NIPS Taste Test.


I suppose I am going to be heavy on the Cracker Snacking for the next week or two as it goes against ALL Logic to have So Many Crackers open but I will look at it like I had a big party here with 30 guests and these are the leftovers.

I was texting with my friend Renee and she brought up Chocolate Pop-Tarts but she also mentioned something else, here is how the conversation went Verbatim.

Renee - I have had so many pop tarts today, it's kind of sickening
Me - Did you toast them or right out of the box ?
Renee - I need to add chocolate pop tarts to the list of foods I should never buy like cheez-its. I love cheez-its
Me - I love Cheez-its too, Cheese Nips too, one is supposedly better in taste tests

Well, I know me and once that light bulb goes off God Help Us All.

So, I got me some Cheez-Its and Cheese Nips, we need a photo here, I will figure something out.


(Top to Bottom - Cheez-Its, Cheese Nips, Better Cheddars, Cheez-Its Tabasco)

Cheez-It - The Taste I Love, Especially the aftertaste but these seem very Unsalty.

Cheese Nip - These seem a bit Saltier and with more of an after gift.

secondary runners.

Better Cheddars - Much more Airy or Cracker like and less dense than Its or Bits, more of a Cracker aftertaste.

Cheez-It (Hot & Spicy with Tabasco Sauce) - Lots of Salt and Spicy, a bit of an "ouch" aftertaste, I knew I would Love these.

This is a Very Close Call, Cheese Nips appear to be the winner but only by such a small amount. It is So Close, I think I am going to go with Cheese Nips, still almost unperceivable.

Final Call, Almost a Tie, I really can say give me either a Cheez-It or a Cheese Nip and I will be happy.


11/17/14 - Cheez-It - White Cheddar - Milder Flavor and aftertaste.
Do I Love them ? of course.

CHEEZ-IT ONLINE


No comments:

Post a Comment