September 6, 2013

EL POLLO lll - SALCHI-PAPAS - 9/6/13 Brooklyn, New York


Totally Delicious but it is just French Fries with Frankfurter(s), in this case Singular Frank. There are some Salchipapa Rules to adhere by in my experience and this was missing the Salad and Sauces, as I mentioned to a friend though "What do You Expect for $4.00" so totally cool with me and I made my own Salchipapas 3 times with the leftover Fries (see pic below) so it was a success and I will be back.


The Appetizer portion of the Menu. I walked in on my way to the post office to claim some wayward Twinkies my friend Lori sent, Browsed the Menu on the way out, Walked right back in and ordered (1) Salchi-Papas, Hot Footed to the post office and then stood on a short line for a long time all the while thinking My Salchi-Papas are ready and getting colder.


El Pollo lll Exterior or is it El Pollo lV, Hard to tell due to the artwork on the sign itself but in Roman numerals lV is not llll, will have to "Google" this.


Homeade Salchi-Papas comprising Leftover Fries from the previous order, one Frozen Nathan Frankfurter Nuked and Fresh Express 50/50 Salad topped with Wish Bone Vinaigrette Dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment