May 27, 2015

CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA -




Well This is a First, Frozen Indian Food produced by - OK I am a bit of a conossiuer so let us find out.

Chicken Tikka Masala with Basmati Rice - They pretty much got it right, I will be back, Rice perhaps a tad dry but what do you expect out of Frozen Food, Sauce is Delectable and Chicken is "choice cuts".

OH THIS IS GOOD.

It is almost a small "weight watchers" portion but frozen Food always comes this way. The Sauce is almost Spicy which Rules.

I do not Taste any Yogurt but if you blindfolded me and handed me this I would say "Tikka Masala"

Really Good. 8/10.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Spike! Did you happen to buy it at Jack's World for $1.49? That's where we get them! Try the Butter Chicken and Chicken Curry too...all veddy veddy gud!! Chris

    ReplyDelete