February 25, 2015

HONORABLE MENTION - BLIMPIE


In a few instances this page has become a bit epistemological in its ramblings of late for the mere fact that "What the heck else am I going to write about" and while I am prepared to sing the praises that I may about America's Best Dressed Sandwich The Blimpie I also need some filler here as The Blimpie is,.... ummm,... Well quite a bit of filler. This paragraph has been written before any treatise has been set down but by Lettuce I will find something.





In-Store Mylar (I have no idea) poster advertising the ALMOST B.B. (Blimpies Best) now called the Hoboken Hero.

The Blimpies Best is still on the Menu but the Hoboken is so close in ingredients one wonders why it is even on offer but I digress.


Opening shot of my Sammy and then I realized my iPhone was out of memory so I deleted an unused game and still CANNOT TAKE PHOTO.

Well, obviously I did, my Sandwich sat there for 75 seconds as I powered down and powered back up again. Mind you it was freezing outside today, like 7 degrees with a wind chill factor of god knows what.



It wasn't enough that I found a Shake Shack and Burger King next to each other in downtown Brooklyn's Fulton Street mall but there within eyeshot was a Blimpie spot, was this heaven ?

well according to the weather it seemed quite the opposite but Satan always has the best player's doesn't he ? OK that might be an unfair cheap shot but no one is reading this anyway.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment