June 9, 2019

Peanut Butter Things


While speaking to Sean (texting) I was sent a photo of a 7-11 Nutter Butter Donut and became very interested towards hunting one down and also relayed a few of my Peanut Butter Snacks that I have on hand at the moment back to him.

Being a fan of All Things Peanut Butter and also trying new Peanut Butter items it was decided this needs a current entry.

Pictured above are variations of the Peanut Butter Cookie.

Nutter Butter is a long standby and I have loved them since I can recall. Oreo Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is a variation on Oreo Peanut Butter and a favorite, hope they keep making them and the package is not labelled "Limited Edition" so my wish might be fulfilled so long as sales are good.

Oreo Peanut Butter Pie is a Graham Cracker based Cookie with half Chocolate/half Peanut Butter Creme in the center.


Peanut Butter Twinkies and Ding Dongs respectively.

An example of the fact that if you put the word Peanut Butter in the title and ingredients I am more than willing to give it a try.


The 7/11 Nutter Butter Long John. 

Hard to beat in the entire World of Donuts.


An odd concoction but is just right on the Flavor scale.
Meaning "it tastes just like it says on the label".


The CVS brand of Peanut Butter Cookie.

If you did not tell me it was a Peanut Butter Cookie I would pin it out as just a Chocolate Chip Cookie.










UNDER CONSTRUCTION.



No comments:

Post a Comment