July 1, 2017

FOOD DAY lV 2017


Twas' another marvelous Food Day.

My Bro' Frank and his clan travelled into town to procure some Brooklyn Eats and this is always a joyous occasion with much merriment, conversation and Well,... FOOD

I have only had Spumoni from THE PLACE several times in my life as I do not have a sweet tooth so I can count my Spumoni experiences from The L & B Spumoni Gardens on two hands.


Spumoni Garden - The half tray of Sicilian Squares are unveiled.

Malkito ate 11 of the 12 Slices but we all shared the other one.


Next Stop - Silver Star of which a lifetime of Chinese American Food heritage has been built on.

This is my dish of Chicken with Peanuts flanked by Pork Fried Rice as I continue my journey into the unknown trying dishes I have previously not from their Illustrious Menu.


La Famiglia - (L to R) Malkito, Adrianna, Frank, Maria and my Beautiful God Daughter Amelia.

Taken under the Classic Silver Star Arch.


Malkito still found room for some Chicken Fried Rice after his Eleven Sicilian Slices at L & B Spumoni Garden.

I am kidding around, he may have had the majority,... O.K. 10 Slices.


18th Avenue Bakery, Franks stopover for 7 Layer Cookies and Cream Puffs.


LIONI'S for take home Foods.

I purchased a Dozen Prosciutto Balls.
(6 for $5.00)

Six for Laura's Barbecue and six for the Fridge.
Best Prosciutto Balls in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment