July 1, 2017

Independence Day Barbecue Bash - Brooklyn, New York


The Rainbow arcing the skyline of my block predicted good tidings for the Independence Day Barbecue festivities I was about to attend and the Rainbow was right.


Laura & Stanley prepared some good old fashioned American Eats for the evening.

For instance Baked Beans with Bacon. I behaved myself and did not eat ALL of the Bacon, must leave some for "the others".


The Classic Bacon Cheeseburger.

The Cheddar Cheese was on the bottom of the Burger.


A Burger Bar was on offer much to everyones delight.

Lettuce, Tomato, Pickle Slices, Fresh JalapeƱo Slices, Home Made Picco De Gallo, Pickled Red Pepper, Bermuda Onion and BACON.

and of course Condiments.


Caroline supplied some Delicious Bakery Cookies as well.


At Lauras request I brought some Pocky for the daughters.

POCKY PARTY !!!

And a splendid time was had by all until I was called into work at 2 a.m. but how else would one afford POCKY without work.


No comments:

Post a Comment