November 25, 2016

T-Give 2016 - Wild, Wild Planet


My dearest Coraline prepared a Thanksgiving Feast of massive proportions this season as is in her wheelhouse. 

This was the first time Cristina attended a Santo's suarez and no stone was left unturned nor was a plate left un-Yammed. We had the pleasure of meeting Sharon and Joel (with whom I discussed Horror and Sci-Fi films of the golden era with much pleasure) and I finally got my Cider.

The Food was Delicious but this goes without saying.

Pictured above is something called Turkey complimented with Mashed Potatoes, Turkey Gravy, home made Cranberry Sauce, Sausage Stuffing (oh dear) and The Yams flanked by a glass of Apple Cider.

Bravo Coraline !!!


It always begins with Appetizers, at least thats the way "we roll".

Here we view (clockwise from 1) Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp white Cheddar, Vegetable Medley with dipping Sauce, Shrimp Cocktail and a remote control.


I was given the precarious honor and privilege of Carving the Turkey, something of which I have only attempted a few times in my life and to my fullfillment did what I consider a decent job of.


Our hostess (with the mostest) also had her birthday fall on the day and due to the nature of the calendar this is a slight rarity. Sharon was thoughtful to provide the birthday cake.


And of course Bartholomew Eck the Thanksgiving Rooster.


No comments:

Post a Comment