November 14, 2015

OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE - Brooklyn, New York


The Gorgeous 
 "Blooming Onion" ($ 8.99)

Practically a staple of the Outback Steakhouse Menu and where else are you going to get one of these fella's. I will surmise that they did not invent it but maybe they did.

My friend Roy gifted me fifty bucks of gift cards quite a few years back and I am thankful so my bill was minimal but the Food was Wonderful as was my companion.

I attended on my fiftieth birthday week and had a BLAST.

Service was Good.
Food was Great.
Companion was Awesome.


Firecracker Salmon - Topped with Fresh Mango Salsa & in this case a Baked Sweet Potato ($19.99).

I only had a teeny Bite as this was Christina's plate but my Mouth Watered. a good sign.


Signature Chop Steak - Ground Steak atop Sauteed Mushrooms & Grilled Onions, served with Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Veggies ($11.99)

They did not ask me to which Temperage I would like the Burger (which is basically what I ordered) should be prepared but heck this is OUTBACK STEAK HOUSE and they know how to do it and they did it well. 

I could not discern Garlic in the Mashed Potatoes.

Christina and I soloed the Potatoes and there was indeed Garlic.


The Gratuitous Bread & Butter Appetizer.
Very Good.

YES, I Stole A Ramiken but maybe not on purpose, Maybe.


Some Guy.


As I pontificated, It Is A Staple. 

As a Leftover, Always prepare in the Oven & NOT the Microwave. Good rule of thumb with Everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment