November 20, 2015

IN A PINCH - IT'S A JAR SAUCE THING, YOU WOULD'NT UNDERSTAND


I grabbed these three guys on sale at Waldbaum's to sample them and frankly am not sure if I will ever go out of my way to prepare these "exotic" Flavor's at home on my own. While I am sure they are simple to concoct I am a Crushed Tomato Bolognese or Marinara Sauce guy in the kitchen when making a homeade Sauce. 

11/20/15 - The Creamy Mozzarella was pretty much completely lacking in Flavor, I mean it was there but that is where it began and ended. Edible Yes but "meh"


12/28/15 - I can only describe this as Chef Boyardee Sauce in a jar with the Cheese mixed with Tomato Flavor, better than the Creamy Mozzarella described above but looks like the RAGU people aren't impressing me as of yet.

But do you really expect much from a Jar Sauce.



No comments:

Post a Comment